The aim of this section is to provide enough information to develop a resume that ensures a successful job interview.
A resume template can guide you on how to write your resume, or maybe to rewrite it.|
This is a good starting point to develop your ideal resume, of course your own resume will emphasize in those facts you consider most important,
for example if you don't have enough experience yet, you can emphasize your education, but if you have a great experience then you can highlight the tasks you have done in other companies.
The following are some resume templates by category:
- Full name
- Permanent address
- Local or campus address
- Phone number(s)
- E-mail address
- Web address/URL
- Fax number
Education and Training:
- Schools and Universities.
- Four year colleges, junior and community colleges.
- Professional and technical schools.
- Location of all these schools.
- Actual or anticipated date of graduation.
- Earned degree(s).
- GPA: Grade Point Average.
- Name of the Organization or company.
- Company location.
- Position title.
- Started and finished dates of employment.
- Responsibilities and duties description.
Honours and activities information:
- Educational scholarships and awards.
- International and national organizations membership and/or leadership.
- Campus membership and/or leadership.
- Service positions at university and community.
- Dates of involvement in any activity.
References available upon request:
- Personal information of the applicant including name and last name, address, city and state zip, phone number(s), and/or email.
- References list including name and last name, title, name of company, address, city and state zip, phone number(s) and/or email
A complete list of Resume Templates
categorized by industry. There are also many resources in order to make a professional resume.